Re: Mounting second part of the cdrom

Travis Waalkens wrote:

Ok tried the umount
it worked I managed to unmount the drive but when I remounted it even using the session=2 switch it still only
showed the same list I originally posted.

Did you try different values for the session option? Just a guess...

Grrrrrrr this is realy getting frustrating

Sounds unpleasant enough, but patience always helps :)

//Andro

--
Andrey Andreev
University of Helsinki