Mounting second part of the cdrom

I purchased a Walmart Picture CD rom but I can't get to the photos.
I think the problem is the photos are stored on a second part of the cd
instead of the main area.
a help file on the cd says this.

Note: Your pictures always remain on the CD. If your CD does not
automatically run, double click on âMy Computerâ to see the âPhotosâ or "PIE2K"
CD-ROM drive. If the drive label indicates something else, try the CD
in another CD-ROM drive; such as a CD-ROM burner (i.e. CD-RW). It may not be
reading the second session, which is where the pictures are found.

here is the ls for the cd.
[root@localhost travis]# ls /mnt/cdrom
Autorun.exe  AUTORUN.ico  help  inst  logo.jpg  res  SPLASH.bmp  SPLASH.
JPG  WalMart.exe  WalMart.hlp

I found a site that told me to do this:
[root@localhost travis]# mount /mnt/cdrom -o session=2

but it says as an error.
mount: /dev/cdrom already mounted or /mnt/cdrom busy
mount: according to mtab, /dev/hdc is already mounted on /mnt/cdrom

the site is
http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-list/2004-February/msg04391.html

does anybody else have any ideas on what I can do. I have tried a few
other things but nothing seams to work.