FC2 on IBM X20

I have an IBM X20 and I am trying to setup FC2 on it.

I am pretty new to Linux, but I can manage most things if there is a HOWTO.

The problem I have is this; the X20 doesnt have any drives, so I took the HDD and put it into my desktop, and installed from there.

Well the xorg.conf is now setup for the desktop, and doesnt boot.

I get an error that says no screen found.

I finially figured out how to get emacs started to take a look at the file, and I can see its setup for my desktop, but I dont know how to fix it. Also I managed to run a command to get the screen issue fixed, but then it said it couldnt find a pointer device. And now the screen problems back.

The only thing I can think of doing at the moment, is finding a USB CD-ROM and seeing if I can boot from that and just reinstall.

Any help would be appreciated.

Derek

Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! Download today - it's FREE! hthttp://messenger.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200471ave/direct/01/