Re: Minolta Magicolor 2350EN printer

Keith,

Thanks for the suggestions - but the 2200 and the 2350EN are actually very different. The 2350EN is a "real" postscript printer meant for cross-platform use. The 2200 isn't - it is meant for use with Windows only (although a special driver will let it work with linux too, but it isn't supported).

- Mike

Keith Lofstrom wrote:

At an off-site client, about a year ago, I was able to get Redhat 9
and CUPS working with a Minolta QMS Magicolor 2200 .  I remember some
issues involving the correct printer driver.  I used the ZjStream printer
driver, which claims to drive the 2300 printers.  Another issue was
getting the IP address right ("what's an IP address?" said the Windoze
maintainer).