Re: Trying to install nVidia card - Beginner

> ls -ld /usr/bin/gprof
>
> Is it a file or a directory? Having a directory there, possibly from a
> failed attempt at building the package from source earlier, would
> prevent installation of the RPM.
>

> Paul Howarth <

I changed the name of gprf and another offending directory and binutils
installed from the installation CD rpm.
This allowed me to install the nVidia drivers. after editing the xorg.conf
file, it works GREAT. I can finally use this great video card.

PROBLEM RESOLVED.

Thanks for all the help.
Bradley