floppy install

Hello All,

I am starting to get a small feel for the FC2 Linux os with many differences from my old Mandrake 10.0 distro and I must say that I like what I have seen so far. In as much, I will be re-formatting my machine to remove the MDK and put in the FC2 code.

I have seen that I can use a boot.iso burned onto a cdrom to install Fedora, but I was wondering what provisions were there for booting from a floppy and then installing over the net, NFS, hard drive, http, etc... ?

Seems that if FC2 only supports bootable CDROM systems then it would be hard to place on some older machines or did I miss something?

Thanks All and have a good day,
Lonnie