FC2 accolades

Hi FC2 team,

Unlike many other posts,  this is not a complaint but more a Thankyou for a great distro.  I don't know where else to post it ..

I have used RH and FC1 before.  Then heard so much about Mandrake 10 that I installed it and tried for a few days.  There were so many small irritations that I finally could not stand it and uninstalled it and had FC2 up and running in a couple of hours.

Boy, FC2 rocks .. great job done and deserves the accolades that it deserves.

Regards
Srini