Re: Recording into DVD-RW media

Stewart Nelson wrote:

<snip>

P.S.

I receive this list in digest form, or from the Web archive.
How do I properly preserve the thread information when replying?
I suppose that the Message-ID: information should somehow be
included in an outgoing header, but have no idea how to do this,
and what clients might support it.

One way is to subscribe to the newsgroup in which the mail list is mirrored, news://news.gmane.org/gmane.linux.redhat.fedora.general and reply to the corresponding news post just as I'm doing here. I subscribe to the digest also.