The Best ADSL Modem?

Hi

After more than 13 years of using dial-up to connect to Internet I am
planning right now to use ADSL and I am searching right now for the
best ADSL modem that support Linux very good.

I don't need an expensive one , I want it to be fast modem and support Linux .

I hope it doesn't support windows :)

--
Best Regards,