Installation form SCSI CD-Rom

Ok - Complete beginner here.
I am just trying to install FC2 for the first time on an older test machine. Both of my CDRoms are connected to an ADVANSYS SCSI PCI controller. I have no problem booting from the first disk, but when I get to the Installation Method Screen, choose local CDRom, I get No Driver Found, and I do not see a supported driver on the List. Can I get a driver that can be put on a floppy? If so where? (Advansys (now Initio)Website does not have current driver) I have spent several hours browsing Newsgroups etc. with no luck. I checked my iso's with md5sum and did not see any problems.

I was able to install Suse 9.1 without any problems.

Thanks for any help.

--
Christopher C. Jayne, RLA
Restorative Design Landscape Architecture