Pam question maybe?

Hi everyone,

my server got hacked on monday I'm pretty sure, files were changed, rc.local and rc.sysinit were over written. Anyways, is there a way that I can lock out the system after say 3 unsucessful login attempts? This would be remotely only, so I can log in at the console to reenable remote logins?

Thanks,
Jake McHenry

MIS Coordinator
Nittany Travel