Re: OT: vpn questions (stops using my internet connection and starts using the gateways?)

On Friday 23 July 2004 02:07 pm, Christopher J. Bottaro wrote:
> my system admin says split tunneling should be enabled.  now i've been
> searching for near half an hour on how to enable split tunneling and split
> dns on the cisco linux vpn client.  any ideas?
>
> thanks.

As far as I know, the Cisco vpn client doesn't support split tunneling. I
think there is another open source client "vpnc" and "kvnpc" that has been
mentioned on this list that does support split tunneling, but I've never used
it.

Regards,

John Wendel