Re: VisualStudio.NET + wine

PFJ wrote:

Hi,

I'm using the current version of wine on the laptop and am trying to
install VisualStudio.NET (don't ask - it's for work) on my linux laptop.

All I'm getting is an error that the installer cannot install D:W to my
temp directory (which is set as c:\\temp). Do I need to get WineX to
install VS.NET or is there a howto somewhere which can help. Google
isn't being very much use on this today (or I'm searching for it
incorrectly)

TTFN

Paul

Hello. Can you try to edit your wine configuration file and try to find anything that is associated with D: ..
otherwise, try to run the installer using the wine debug option for other informations u might find relevant.

finaly, try to use Codeweavers CrossOffice, insted of WineX, cause its usualy for games !!

Cheers

Bruno Santos

--
bvsantos@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx