Re: Bug? Services configuration tool

J.L. Coenders wrote:
Hi,
Does the Services Configuration tool hang often for you all? Mine keeps looking up, often when I am restarting or starting a process. Strangely, when I am stopping, it works fine.

- Jeroen

This happened to me with a post FC2 version for services yesterday. I was starting and stopping services for ftp, http and samba. I believe the samba service caused the lockup. I am not sure as to which caused this lockup. (White screen, no text i window, need to force quit)

If this lockup happens frequently for you. I think a report including the services you are trying to start and stop should be submitted or bug reports existing and related added to.

Jim