Re: Laptop Support - (terminal selection on installation)

Either I am overlooking something, or the display for a laptop screen
becomes a trial-and-error proposition. Oh, I get it to work. But, it's
always a struggle, and I'm never sure if I'm doing it right.

Thoughts? Tips?

Short of looking online with people that have used the same laptop and posted their linux tips (I'll admit it, I don't get cutting edge laptops)... I typically look at my laptop manual and manually specify the sync rangers, etc.. seems to work best.. But I've wondered the same, I'll be interested to see the responses.