bluetooth

hey everybody,
I just got fedora running on my laptop, and was pleasantly surprised to find that bluetooth works, very well - i might add. I was able to upload and download from my nokia 3650 with ease.

I'm now looking into bluetooth gps units, since I have no serial port.

has anyone worked with any of the various bluetooth units available?

tia,
cameron