Wheel mouse

I am using a mini optical mouse (PS2) from Trust.
If I use the wheel inside a window (Mozilla or file window) if I turn the wheel fast, the window start to slide in the right direction (i.e. down) and after a while a short back and then down again, and then up again..... very annoying but I have no idea where to set scrolling properties.
Very smooth in RH9, not in FC1 not in FC2.

This is my mouse section in XF86Config file:

Section "InputDevice"
   Identifier  "Mouse0"
   Driver      "mouse"
   Option        "Protocol" "IMPS/2"
   Option        "Device" "/dev/input/mice"
   Option        "ZAxisMapping" "4 5"
   Option        "Emulate3Buttons" "no"
EndSection

Any idea

--

Antonio

Working with  Mozilla 1.7 on Redhat Linux Fedora Core 2
    Uso Mozilla 1.7 su Redhat Linux Fedora Core 2