rpm got stuck

I was intalling some rpms, then it got stuck. I follow the instruction on the internet to delete the db files for rpm, and rebuild. So I deleted rm -f /var/lib/rpm/__db*, then
#rpm -vv rebuilddb
waring: waiting for transaction lock

and stuck there, so I do Ctrl_Z to exit. Then Do rpm -e kerio-mailserver, get the same warning, and error can not create transaction lock.

Do you have any idea what happened? and what I need to do to fix it?