Re: suEXEC equiv for PHP in Apache2

Can you tell me the correct lines?
In the past, with apache 1.3.x I had this config:

[...]
        <IfModule mod_php3.c>
        php3_engine off
        </IfModule>

        <IfModule mod_php4.c>
        php_flag engine off
        </IfModule>
[...]

Thanks

Alexander Dalloz wrote:

Am Mi, den 30.06.2004 schrieb Luis Miguel Cruz um 11:15:

Hi Gary,

Let me know if I understand your problem and if is the same problem I have here.

With FC1 is impossible to modify php variables per vhost, is that correct?

No, his aim is different and I don't think the content of your question
is correct.

I am trying to find the way to permit php for some vhost and restrict php service for other, but I didn´t find the solution yet.

Do you have any clue, comment or suggestion?

I would suggest you comment all content in /etc/httpd/conf.d/php.conf
and put in it's content only to those vhost definitions where you want
PHP being enabled (maybe the main server too).

Alexander