Re: FC2 responsiveness Slower compared to RH9 on 2.6 kernel

Ow Mun Heng wrote:
Guys,

Not sure if its Me, but FC2 seems slower to response compared to my old
RH9 install.

You're not the only one. The most of the GUI oss projects have put more effort in adding features than memory conservation or speed tests.

Note that I said "more effort" not that there was none, or that it isn't a concern to many.