Re: Mplayer

HARPER, WILLIAM IT2 (SW/AW) wrote:
I have a lap top that is not connected to the internet and have no way of
using any utilities that go out and get upgrades for FC2.  I have down
loaded the files for Mplayer and attempted to install them using the RMP
-Uvh command but no luck on that cause it keep erroring out on me.  Can
anyone give me a listing of all required files along with the Mplayer files
that I will need to down load and burn to a cd so that I can get this
working on my lap top.  Thank You in advance.

Harper

Did you download the *rpm files?
If you did, you will get some message about requiring xxx. Download the necessary package for the dependency. It is hard to say what package is required as it will depend on your particular installation and what packages that you have installed.

--
Robin Laing