Re: KVM-additional

On Thu, 24 Jun 2004 06:01:20 -0700 (PDT), <edwarner99@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

This seems to be related to power management.
Everything works ok until the the system is used for
the first time in the morning. This after being idle
overnight.
Any suggestions?

If you are switching the monitor as well as keyboard and mouse.
Try leaving the machine on a text session.
I found that when my mouse goes wild after a switch, doing a CTRL+ALT+F1 and straight back to the gui tamed it.
Worth a try any way, move the mose a bit and then switch back to the gui.
regards Roger