FC2 to RH9

Has anyone thought of going back to RH9? That release had virtually no problems and while it was the last supported release it still is/was better than the fedora distributions. I am thinking of the problems with the sound, scanners, and other hardware devices and applications. I would have thought that after FC1 that FC2 would have had all the current concerns fixed and it would have been as good as RH9. Turns out, it is many steps behind the last RedHat release and makes one wonder about continuing.

Anyway - just wondering if others have had the same thought about going back to what was better than the current FC2 release??

--- Ted Gervais, Coldbrook, Nova Scotia, Canada