Signing an rpm package at build-time automatically

Hi there!
         When we built a package, we can sign it at build time by issuing
the command:

rpmbuild -ba --sign file.spec

and it will prompt for something like this:

Enter pass phrase: <passphrase> (Not echoed)

Now on my system I need to build rpm automatically ( without human
intervention)! Is it possible to have my paraphrase being read in a file
rather than me sitting in front of the computer and actually typing it?

I know it's not a very good idea but my rpms need to be generated
automatically daily via cron, and I can't sit behind my pc and type the
paraphrase each time one rpm is being built.

Can I avoid the prompting of the paraphrase if I want to sign my packages
at build-time and everything be done automatically? Thanks.

This is for the purpose of a repository and things like these need to be
automated when dealing with multiple packages.

With kind regards,

Didier.

---
PhD student.

Singapore Synchrotron Light Source (SSLS)
5 Research Link,
Singapore 117603

Email: didierbe at sps dot nus dot edu dot sg

Web: http://ssls.nus.edu.sg