Re: FC2 doubtful quality?

Alexandre

Most often you remember the answer is in the archives, but don't have
a pointer handy.  Are you suggesting I should have to do more effort
to find the exact location of the answer, instead of just letting the
person know where it is?  I.e., give them the fish instead of teaching
them to fish?

If you don't have anything useful to add to the list, send the message directly to the person who's asking...

-Cam

--
camilo@xxxxxxxxxxxx                                                 <--