Fedora File Manager/browswer

Hello,
I recently upgraded to Fedora Core 2. There's something that's annoying me about the desktop in Gnome. When I click on the file browser from the desktop like 'Kevin's Home' or 'Computer', the file browser comes up without an address bar. I have to right click on a folder and do "Browse Folder" to get it to come up in the old style. Also, in this new file browser, when you click on a folder, it opens it in a new window. This is very annoying. Anyone know how to change it so the default file browser is the one in Fedora 1?

Kevin English