Was Floppy install (Mandrake 10 vs FC 2)

I wasn't trying to imply anything.

Perhaps because I was unable to find where the solution was posted I was unable to get FC2 on my machine. I did try the bootmgr method but I was unable to make that work.

I would prefer FC2 over Mandrake.

I was hoping that the floppy method would become a part of the distribution rather than having to use workaounds. I know there are smart people who will be able to make it a simpler process.

Regards.

John Alam.