Re: Win4Lin in FC2 (Mike Payst 25May2004)

Alan McMahon wrote:

What is ‘spin 2’ of the NeTraverse generic 2.6 kernel? And, do you mean that you have replaced the FC2 kernel with the Netraverse generic 2.6 kernel, or that you have extracted the 2 patches from the generic kernel and applied them to the Fedora 2.6 kernel?

Yes, I replaced the FC2 kernel with the generic 2.6 kernel from NeTraverse.

NeTraverse has released two versions of their generic 2.6 kernel. I was referring to the second version.

Recently Leo announced that a third version of the 2.6 generic kernel will be out soon.

I'm recovering from a motherboard failure on my primary computer so at the moment I'm using Winduhs XP from my laptop.