Re: [FC2] ISA cards not detected....

At 05:10 6/15/2004, Bob Chiodini wrote:
On Tue, 2004-06-15 at 06:35, antonio montagnani wrote:
> shall I go and buy a PCI souncard???  ;-)
>
> Of course everything is fine after replacing the ISA network adapter
> with a PCI network

I regret that I am unable to help with your problem. However, a suggestion:

If you replace an old card which you *know* still works with another, please consider donating the old working equipment. If at all possible, write on a piece of paper the IRQ or other configuration information which might be necessary, and include any driver disks you might have. Lots of people work to recycle older machines for charity or for export to third-world countries where they are used by hospitals, churches, and schools; these types of efforts could use more donations of working equipment, even if it is only a single card.

Cheers,

-- Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx http://www.simpaticus.com