From: service-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:service-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of ed
Sent: Sunday, June 13, 2004 8:48 AM
To: customer_service@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [service] New version of VMware workstation

As a subscriber and owner of VMware workstation, I was surprised to
learn that a newer version (4.5.2-8848) was available. I did not hear
about this from your site but from a Linux newsgroup where I had posed a
question about some problem I was having with the distro and VMware.

I find this disturbing that as a subscriber I hear about updates through
other sources. I hope that in the future you will inform your users via
e-mail whenever there are updates to their registered products.

Thank You
Ed Gurski

--- End Message ---