Re: burning install CDs from ISOs with Windows XP

--On Monday, June 07, 2004 9:43 PM -0500 Steven Stern <subscribed-lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

That's really critical.  I had a bad disk 4. After disk 3 passed the
test, I was about to cancel and just start the upgrade, but I decided to
blow another few minutes and test it.  If only I had bother to save the
files after burning the CDs! I had to download the .iso file all over
again.

Agreed, but note that if you have the iso's on the hard disk of the machine to be upgraded, you only need the boot CD and can then use the images on the HD to finish the installation. You'll need to know the partition device name and the path within that partition to the iso's so you can tell the installer where to find them.