VNC

Ladies and Gentlemen!

Now that I've gotten Fedora working great, I have really been interested in being able to use it ANYWHERE! :-D So, I am trying to get VNC working. I had a hopeful outlook thinking that I would just need to launch the VNC server on my Linux box and that would be it. When I use the VNC viewer on my laptop, I put the IP address of my desktop in, and it doesn't connect. Are there any other details to setting up a VNC server and being able to connect to it? Thanks everyone!

Timothy K. Wagner
tkw722@xxxxxxxxxxxx