Re: Grub!!!

On Wed, Jun 09, 2004 at 04:36:56PM -0500, Marc Schwartz wrote:

> > One issue is solved by setting the disk
> > params to use LBA not AUTO in the BIOS.
> >
> > Anyhow do some searching for the dual boot interactions
> > of Windows XP and FC2.
> Alternatively, review the LWN article "Making Fedora Core 2 and Windows
> play well together" here:
>
> http://lwn.net/Articles/86835/

This is a good article thanks for posting the pointer to it.

Since anaconda on disc-1 of FC2 will be unchanged until FC3 this issue
and the solution options will be important.

Does the RH-Fedora site have dynamic updates to the release notes
where this sort of thing can reside.

The http://fedora.redhat.com/ has a top paragraph  that indicates that FC2
is available but there is no hot link/URL to FC2 release notes in that
paragraph.  The download page also does not highlight a release note page
as well.

Anyhow this is where I would expect to see a pointer to the release notes
and updates.   Is there a more obvious location that I missed.

--
	T o m  M i t c h e l l