printer problems

I have just updated from RedHat 9 to Fedora2-test3. I have a Lexmark Z23
(USB) printer which I used with RedHat 9. The print driver I used is the
one Lexmark has on their site. (None of the Lexmark drivers listed in
RedHat 9 or Fedora2 is for the Z23/Z33 printers.)

The driver installs but can't get the printer to print. I noticed that
"lpr", "lprq", etc commands don't work, but "lpq.cups" or "lpstat.cups"
do.

I have tried sevearal things including removing the Lexmark drive and
trying to add a printer via cups (http://localhost:631).

I started to install LPRng rpm but it conflicts with cups.

I've noticed others have had problems with printers/cups...can anyone
help me!?
--
Thank you,

Ray Lott