RE: Cups crap

Just a little more Info:

I've had some time this afternoon, so I set up the printer in a number of different ways:  SMB, JetDirect and IPP, all produced the same result, blank paper coming from the printer.  I don't know if this information might point someone in a direction that will help me troubleshoot this or not, but there it is.

Jim Powell
L3 Communications GSI
Senior Scientist/Engineer
AV-8B Weapons Integration