Re: How to enable USB mouse with Fedora Core 2

Hi Adam:

Thanx for the quick response. I am considering that workaround at least for my mouse, but what about the other hardware that goes via the usb route? Stuff like digital cameras, external hard drives etc.?

Regards
Sanjeev

Adam Voigt wrote:

Well the easiest work around would be get a USB to PS2 adapter for the
mouse. =)