Re: gnome/nautilus in FC2 question (scripts in nautilus)

Cam

I have a hunch it's being strict about permissions on the directory... I'll check in a bit.

Nope. The menu is missing until there are one or more executable things in the directory (either scripts or another directory).

Strange. It makes me wonder what is the point of having a menu option to open the scripts folder, if you won't see it until there is something in there...

-Cam

-- camilo@xxxxxxxxxxxx <--