Re: gnome/nautilus in FC2 question (scripts in nautilus)

I had this exact same problem. All my old scripts wouldn't appear. Even newly added scripts wouldn't appear. I restarted gnome, checked the executables, etc.

I finally had to delete all the gnome window manager directories--.gnome, gnome2, etc--and re-login. Only after the directories were recreated, and I moved the scripts back did they start appearing. Not the greatest workaround, but effective