Re: Nvidia 8k Stack

On Thu, 2004-06-10 at 00:20, Gene Heskett wrote:

> If I can do it, why not a much younger wannabe RHCE?  Hell of a good
> question IMNSHO.
>
> --
> Cheers, Gene
Gene and Alexander,

I have started the official RHCE through Obsidian Systems in
Johannesburg South Africa,
Last week we completed the RH033 linux essentials. on the 21st june I am
returning to class as I struggle to understand bash scripting, just so
that you know, I have tried many times to compile my own kernel but
failed. linux essentials doesn't cover compiling kernels. But as soon I
learn I will let you know.

Have a nice day gentlemen,

OH and instead of picking on a student, try helping someone.
Be productive, stop clogging up people mailboxes with this stuff.

> -Ed Howdershelt (Author)
> 99.23% setiathome rank, not too shabby for a WV hillbilly
> Yahoo.com attorneys please note, additions to this message
> by Gene Heskett are:
> Copyright 2004 by Maurice Eugene Heskett, all rights reserved.
Chadley Wilson
Soon 2 B RHCE
Linux Rocks
Welcome to my world.
Enjoy the adventures of Linux
Linux is easy, lazy people critise, curse and fail.