Re: mkswap on every boot

On Wed, 2004-06-09 at 21:54, Andrew Robinson wrote:

You should be able to boot off of a Linux CD and use pdisk to change the
partition without having any impact on the other partitions. I use to do
this all the time with my LinuxPPC 2000 install CD (the one that booted
into WindowMaker) - but any Linux install CD that gives you a shell
should allow you to.

In fact - I have even modified the partition map of disks with mounted
partitions from within Linux - but pdisk in OS X is more restricting in
that respect.

--
Cheap Linux CD's - http://mpeters.us/linux/