Re: Do We Have an Archive of This List?

Clyde Wilson wrote:
Is this list archived and how can I view it?

Thanks a lot!

To get directly to the archives, use the link below. Otherwise, click on the unsubscribe link listed at the bottom of the message, then click the go to archives link on the unsubscribe link below.

I guess this should be provided on the tag for each message. The unsubscribe heading shouldn't be needed more than once per trial.

http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-list/

Jim