From: Rodolfo Nunez [mailto:mr_fito@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, June 09, 2004 4:16 PM
To: fedora-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: root password problem

I downloaded Fedora Core 2 4 days ago and installed on two machines. I set
up Apache, MYSQL, PHP and started playing with them when one of the machines

"forgot" the root password. What I mean is that I cannot login as root even
tough I am sure I know what the password is. I can login with other I
accounts I created but not with the root account anymore.
Funny things is that TODAY the other machine had the same problem! I know
the password for root and I know I am tipying correctly. I checked that caps

lock is not pressed, that the keyboards work...
???

Thanks in advance