growing drive space

I am almost certain this has been discussed on here before, but I want some expert opinion on this. I have an FC2 box at home that dual boots XP. I only use XP for games and I'm running out of space on my FC2 side, what's the best way to add the extra space to my FC2 install? I have partition magic to use for shrinking my XP partition, so that's not going to be a problem. Anyone have any preferences?

--
Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscript catapultas habebunt.

Mark Haney
Network, Database and Systems Administration
DoctorDirectory.com Inc.