Errata for FC2?

Hi,

I keep an eye on what packages can be updated using Synaptic, but what I miss is a detailed explanation of _why_ the package hyas been updated! I know if I am downloading a package from FreshRPMs I can view the changelog to see what's going on, but things like Kernels (which I tend to update straight away) are not mentioned on that site.

Is there something like the old errata system that we had with RH that can tell me what has been fixed in minor versions of Kernels etc?

--
Dylan Parry