[FC2 x86_64] Kudzu does not accept keyboard input

Just detected following problem here:

If you change your hardware during boot up kudzu will start and ask for
adjustments of your configuration. The Kudzu window appears here as
expected with its initial question to hit a key to continue
configuration, but does not accept any keyboard input. After a time out
period the boot process will continue without changing anything. It's
reproducable here for several times.

I couldn't find a bugzilla entry about it. But if it is a wider spread
problem I shouldn't be the only one. So: did anyone else had this issue
or may it be due to my configuration here (which is quite standard) and
not worth a bugzilla entry.

Thanks
Peter