Re: Fedora Core 3 Wishlist

On Tue, 08 Jun 2004 16:02:23 +0800, Chris Kloiber <ckloiber@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Indeed. I very much miss the ability to use Pico out of the box. I
normally use it in preference over VI when I make a bugger up editing
xorg.conf or similar ;)

Have you tried nano? It's a pico clone with an open license. If you can't get used to the name, use a symlink. :)

Oh excellent! I'd seen it flash on the screen during the install, and I think I'd also upgraded via Synaptic a few times on previous distros, but till today I didn't know what it was :)

Cheers!

--
Dylan Parry