Re: FC1 -> FC2 Update: DISASTER!!!

Hi Sean,

Well...  I AM working on it am I? :-p  It gets a bit frustating
when you are trying to save time having to rebuild your system
all over again but then I knew what I was getting into.

I found that if I BLOW AWAY the /tmp files and BLOW AWAY my
personal account and make a clean account,  I was able to get
the GNOME start up to come back to it's senses so now I am back
in the game with the FC1->FC2 upgrade.  I have yet to find what
other places/pieces are broken (if any).

*** sigh ***  the saga continues...

~Dan

On Thu, 3 Jun 2004 23:58:55 -0400, Sean Estabrooks wrote