Re: [SPAM] - Re: Sendmail question - Found word(s) XXX in the Text body.

At 09:33 6/3/2004, Mark Haney wrote:
Awesome.  I've never had to do this before and I knew someone on the list
had to have so I popped it on here.  Thanks, I appreciate.  This is my
first step in getting this company to use Linux instead of Exchange.  Wish
me luck.

Good luck!

Feel free to post again. To my surprise, getting 15 domains running on sendmail with individual users on each was a piece of cake. I also made sure I had info/postmaster/webmaster/abuse aliases in all domains, and I found the simple way to do "catch-all" addresses as well.

-- Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx http://www.simpaticus.com