Re: Toshiba Laptop keyboard problem - FC2

Hi,
I am also having trouble with my keyboard freezing. A couple of times a week, the keyboard just stops responding. No matter whether I have a shell open or emacs, or whatever. The keys I type do not show up on the screen. I wait several minutes, but it does not improve. Luckily the mouse still works and I am able to save my work and then reboot to get it working again.

--
Neil Christensen
C.N. Yang Institute for Theoretical Physics