Re: 5336-Nvidia Driver

On Mon, 2004-05-31 at 00:48, Chadley Wilson wrote:

[BIG snip]

> Sorry to butt in,
> I have UT-2003 and UT-1  How do you get them to run natively?
> I tried installing it but no luck. Maybe now I can murder my WinXplease
> box.

    Yeah, you'll get a great FPS increase doing it that way- I can't
imagine translating all that stuff _increasing_ your framerate.

    If you're not totally happy with it when you're installed, let me
know- I've found some small fixes...not overclocking...that are pretty
happy.  I can run the original UT at 1600x1200x32 while at >30fps.
(sweet.)

Brian FahrlÃnder                  Christian, Conservative, and Technomad
Evansville, IN                                 http://www.fahrlander.net
ICQ 5119262
AIM: WheelDweller
angegangen, Schlange-HÃften, sein es ganz rÃber jetzt. BÃgel innen fest,
weil es eine lange, sÃsse Fahrt ist.